Posted on: Friday, July 10, 2009
Posted at: 7/10/2009 11:49:00 PM
Posted at: 7/10/2009 11:49:00 PM
Weee! Weekend coming in 10 min! Countdown people!
Today was great. Went to get my soccer boots! Muahahaha! Not gonna wear it for training tmr though. Gonna wear it on Wednesday's training instead :D I think the boots so chio man!
Oh yeah, yesterday was so cui man. Reached home at 12.30am, because some of us went to celebrate Hwee Siang's b'day. Went to eat at Clementi. We thought we missed the last train -.-
After I got back and went online, saw Dickson's offline message. Totally sian.. "...send your gameplay to my email..." Then I stayed up to do, until so tired!!
Can't wait for training tomorrow!
&He signs off.
Today was great. Went to get my soccer boots! Muahahaha! Not gonna wear it for training tmr though. Gonna wear it on Wednesday's training instead :D I think the boots so chio man!
Oh yeah, yesterday was so cui man. Reached home at 12.30am, because some of us went to celebrate Hwee Siang's b'day. Went to eat at Clementi. We thought we missed the last train -.-
After I got back and went online, saw Dickson's offline message. Totally sian.. "...send your gameplay to my email..." Then I stayed up to do, until so tired!!
Can't wait for training tomorrow!
&He signs off.

