Posted on: Thursday, July 2, 2009
Posted at: 7/02/2009 11:22:00 PM
Posted at: 7/02/2009 11:22:00 PM
Math paper today. Was a simple paper, but I somehow made it not that simple? Some silly mistakes that shouldn't have been made. What's done is done, GONE. Just have to wait for the paper to come back. Who knows? Miracles do happen.
Went Mac in the late afternoon, for a late lunch with Nicholas while waiting for people to come. & finally they reached when Nicholas was about to leave. Then was reading my book and started to throw disc until .... Quite a long time, I guess? :D
&He signs off.
Went Mac in the late afternoon, for a late lunch with Nicholas while waiting for people to come. & finally they reached when Nicholas was about to leave. Then was reading my book and started to throw disc until .... Quite a long time, I guess? :D
&He signs off.

