Posted on: Monday, July 6, 2009
Posted at: 7/06/2009 11:34:00 PM
Just done Dragonica-ing. It's getting better, with more mobs to kill, and to kill me. Roar roar roar...
School was kinda slacky. Used comp through out the day, like shiok only. &Dad decided to let me drop my dip plus. Didn't tell him about the paper on Wednesday though. Will tell him later, before I go to bed. Mum was like urging me not to do it, but oh well. I'm going to do it.
Loads going through my mind now, about that study shit. Argh, weighing the pros and the cons. I'll definitely have much more time to mug for my other modules if I drop it, so if I look at it this way..I'm doing the right thing. If it's from another angle.. It means that the University thang.. Oh man, that's too in-depth.
Harry Potter's coming out... So.. ZD OUTING ! :D

&He signs off.